Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 29, 2005

    RELATIONSHIP = FRAGILE ?

    Woke up this morning n was thinking of this in the shower:

    Why is human relationship such a fragile thing? It can be easily broken by misunderstanding, quarrels, distance, etc. Family relation can be tensed becoz of favouritism practices at home. Friendship may be strained becoz of petty quarrels or fights. Its funny how I used to think tat as one grows up, there will be less disagreements...but from wat I am hearing from my parents of the various petty quarrels going on in their karaoke session, it really makes me wonder.

    I was just thinking tat it might be interesting if we are able to rate how often or easily pple quarrel at different stages of their lives: toddler, child, teenager, young adult, adult, middle age adult, elderly. And also the likelihood or degree at which they bear grudges...haha...as if we can gauge and rate everything in life...

    No comments: