Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 31, 2005

    MARINA STEAMBOAT

    Met up with Weini and Shiming just now for dinner..Zhenwei had some last minute thing and couldnt join us. So, we changed a location and went to Marina for steamboat instead. God knows why I wanted to eat there coz the hot soup will probably burn my ulcer and the BBQ food will further worsen the situation...arghhhh....

    So, after work I went to buy Bonjela from 7-Eleven...couldnt endure the pain anymore u see. Went to the MRT toilet to rub some onto the ulcer and boy was it PAIN!!!! It sting almost as bad as rubbing salt into it...but the good thing is it numbs the whole area ard it. It got better in a while coz I cant feel the ulcer tat much unless I use my tongue to touch it....haha, which I am not stupid enuff to do. Though it was early, I had no mood to go jalan before meeting them...so I just proceed to meeting place at Marina Bay MRT station. And guess wat? Both of them were late!!! and I waited for a whole hour there...sob sob!..."Weini, Shiming! Where got Da Jie Da wait for her Xiao Mei one???!!!!"

    When they came, we went to wait for the bus and there was some pple soliciting business there...shall not name the stall tat is doing it but they offer van rides to their stall which very few pple took coz I heard tat their food are not tat nice...so we waited for nearly 15 mins or was it half an hr??? before the bus came. We picked to eat at Cong Bang...foods not bad there and I quite enjoyed the slow process of cooking and munching...coz by then, my ulcer din hurt tat bad (It only started hurting again after 3 hrs when the medicine wear off). [I will load photos on our steamboat fun soon k.....]

    We set off to return home at abt 11plus...quite a long eating session..keke....reached home at 12plus...full and tired...ready for a good night sleep. And YES! My ulcer still hurts...

    No comments: