Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 16, 2005

    PRE-X'MAS SHOPPING PART 2

    I went shopping alone at Junction 8 after work today. Was quite determine to try find the fondue burner tat I saw there previously. Unfortunately, couldnt find it at Seiyu anymore...darn!

    Then, I decided to check out the Popular there for a gift for Yanling. Maybe becoz I already have my mind decided on the story of Narnia that I decided to spend abt $51 on a complete book of the Chronicles of Narnia. Did not pick those that come in 7 volumes...way too expensive: $60++ and above. Also bought an adult version of the story for myself...end up spending $80++ :P (a bigger hole in my pocket...keke!)

    Later, I got a $20 Kiddy Palace voucher as gift for my niece...din have the brain power to think of wat to buy liao...

    Got home abt 8 plus, lucky in time for my final episode of Rainbow Connections!

    No comments: