Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 08, 2005

    CHANGES???

    Jus got off the phone with Grace. It has been a long time since we chatted after graduating from SIM. Was glad to catch up with her and learn the good things happening in her life. She got a promotion a few months ago and recently found a better job which she is starting next year, applied for a flat in Sengkang with her bf and planning ROM some time next year I guess...wat a lot of changes within this mere 1/2 yr which I didnt see her.

    Then as a Capricorn and typical pessimist, I begin to wonder abt my life direction for the millionth time. Wat have I achieved in my 26 years of life? I am working in a Contract position, drawing a fresh graduate pay, the love of my life hasnt appeared (or maybe he lost his way & decided not to appear ever), and I am trying to find a purpose in life every single minute. Wat is really important to me? Career? Success? Fame? Love? Family? or simply Peace?

    No comments: