Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 17, 2005

    NUA... ...

    Felt so nua today...woke up at 7 plus in the morning and was conflicted on whether to go jogging (seems tat my determination is wavering)...finally lost to the temptation of my bed and just concuss again...by the time my mum woke me up next, it was already 12 plus in the afternoon...hahaha

    As Mum & Dad went to Karaoke again (today from afternoon till night leh...seems tat there was a Christmas party organized by the RC), I went over to bro's place after lunch, bringing some bee hoon for them. Watched the taped episode of America's Sweetheart at their place and played with my niece. I shall refrain from telling u guys again how cute my niece is...keke...she is just such a joy in the family! She seems to be a little unwell though...she is undergoing the cold turkey treatment to kick her addiction to her "Tu Tu" (pacifier) and thus her appetite is not too good...din eat any solid food for the whole day and only drank a bit of milk. Definitely not good for a growing child...hope she get well soon.

    Later, my 2nd bro came over and we went out for dinner at Punggol Park, Bliss restaurant. Quite a nice cozy western restaurant, food's quite nice too. There is even a Christmas Tree inside and Charmaine was so fascinated that she kept circling it and running all abt...haha...cute! We retired home after dinner...a simple day, well spent...nuaing......

    No comments: