Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 13, 2005

    PRIDE & PREJUDICE

    I specially took a day's leave to watch Pride & Prejudice with Amrita today, plus of course to laze ard the rest of the time.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    The show was sweet and touching...a good show to watch but expect nothing dramatic. If u like romance movies, this is the show for u!
    The character Lizzie (Keira Knightley) was a spirited, intelligent and beautiful young lady and Mr Darcy (Matthew Macfadyen) was tall, dark and handsome with an air of mystery ard him. I was totally captivated by Mr Darcy in the show...wat a dazzling man!!!

    After the show, we had drinks at Starbucks and started playing Scrabble...haha...tat seems to be my fav game these days. We did not keep scores but in the end, I had 1 more tile than her left, which means I lost. Well, maybe with more practice, I can outplay her next time...hehe.

    No comments: