Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 30, 2005

    FRIDAY AT LAST!

    Feeling quite happy this morning just by the thought of the weekend coming. Yipee! Plus I have a dinner appt with Weini, Shiming and Zhenwei. We are gg to Bugis but havent decided on where to dine there. Should find something cheap or at least moderate. As it is, I have quite a big sum of bill to pay :P

    I must really try to curb my spendings for the next few months. Need to buy the following next month: Shampoo, conditioner, contact lens (1 yr supply), contact lens drop & 2-way powder...these items could easily work up to $200. Gosh, its really tough being a woman! The bulk of our pay probably went to up-keeping ourselves...haha!

    Ok, shall not think abt my funds issue...it is the end of the year and I shld really enjoy myself first...can't wait to knock off today...

    No comments: