Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 30, 2005

    DEVILISH ULCER...&*)$^!&$*%

    Just finished eating 2 meat buns for lunch...arghh, such a painful experience!

    I had this ulcer in my mouth near my front gum and mouth for a few days now...and it is irritating me to hell. I had a sorethroat since Christmas and a small white dot appeared in my mouth on Tue, 27 Dec. Thought I could stop its appearance by drinking lots of cooling drinks and herbal tea...but no, it would not go away! It started growing bigger and bigger thru Wed and Thu.

    The fact that it is at the front gum means tat everytime I move my lips or chew things, I will rub against it and there will be pain. So, last night I decided to do a brave thing and rub salt onto the ulcer TWICE...Oh man! It sting so badly tat there were tears in my eyes...then my 2nd bro recommend me a mouth wash which is supposedly good for curing mouth ulcer and I just tot "well, it couldnt get worse" and so I gargled the liquid in my mouth and indeed I felt nothing....why?...COZ MY WHOLE MOUTH IS NUMB FROM THE 2 SALT ATTACK!!!

    So, this morning I tot my ulcer should be better...but hell no! It just got worse...the ulcer seems to have grown bigger once more and all the white area is now exposed as the skin is broken/torn due to the salt attack...boohoohoo...this means tat the surface area for the ulcer to cause pain in my mouth just got wider than before. AHHHHH!!!!!!!

    I wonder wat am I gg to eat for tonight's dinner and how I am gg to enjoy myself...sob....sob................

    No comments: