Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 15, 2005

    PRE-X'MAS SHOPPING

    Met up with Ian for dinner at Plaza Singapura tonight, Mabel was supposed to join us but sadly she was sick. A lot of pple are falling sick these days...wonder if it is becoz of the temperamental weather during end of this year.

    We ate at Ajisen and did a little catching up. Although we studied at SIM together, we never had much chance to chit chat then. Thanks to Ian, I actually learned wat the MCST (Management Corporation Strata Title) is abt and tat a condominium can be considered its own entity and its owners, for each condo unit, are the shareholders. It is a part of Building Law which I did not have a chance to study on, so I shall not pretend to know more and describe here :P

    After dinner, we went to the World of Sports shop to pick up a gift for my cousin (Pri 6 boy) for X'mas...so difficult to think of something a boy of his age might like...but luckily I know tat he plays soccer so decided to get a soccer ball for him. There were actually soccer balls of different sizes and we had no idea which was a better pick, so I just went for the cheapest one there (Hey, I am not cheapo! I'm just on a tight budget...). Funny thing is, when I went to pay, I tried to double-confirm with the cashier if tat was indeed a soccer ball and the cashier actually had to check the label on the ball and said "Practice Ball...hmm...yah, I think it is a soccer ball"....hahaha....even the staff dun know how to differentiate the balls they sell...hahaha

    After tat, we went to Marks & Spencer to pick up Ian's X'mas gift exchange item...he wanted to get chocolates. Why is it tat chocolates seem to be the fav choice when thinking of X'mas gifts??? Haha....either lack of creativity or just too lazy to think of wat gift to buy :P

    Well, I returned home after tat and managed to catch part of Rainbow Connection drama on Channel 8. Tomorrow's last episode...will be home to watch it. :)

    No comments: