Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 25, 2005

    A DROWSY DAY

    Today turned out to be a very drowsy day for me...slept thru lunch and woke up at 3 plus in the afternoon when Sis-in-law and Charmaine came over...had my lunch then (weird timing)...played with Charmaine a little after tat and then fell asleep again halfway and woke up at 6 plus to 7pm. Was in a daze and tried to play with Charmaine a little more but do not have much energy.



    Still have my sorethroat and felt quite tired (age is indeed catching up on me). They left at abt 9 plus at night, leaving a tired me. But I still had to call Kim coz she wanted to chat with me...to gossip abt the party earlier in the day I guess...well, I knocked out straight after chatting with her....Indeed a drowsy day...

    No comments: