Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 12, 2005

    JENNY...MY DEAR FREN!

    Finally met up with Jenny after 1 1/2 yrs (tat's wat she said)...though it felt like 2 yrs to me. Ever since we started our own further studies, we were both busy with work n studies to meet up with each other. It was great catching up with her again after so long. And now tat we have both graduated, guess we have lots of chance to hang out :)

    She seemed quite shocked by the changes in me. Couldn't recognise me with my new curly hair (and I guess with my reverting back to contact lens)...haha...and commented that my hair looks like a doll's hair. I shared with her my change of view since my Perth trip and she joked abt me having a halo over my head...keke...I used to be quite competitive and was always thinking abt how to build my career and earn lots of money, now its more like - how can I make my life more fulfilling...wat can I do to improve my lifestyle, not by the money I earn but by the money I spend!

    After coffee at Starbucks, we shopped ard a bit and I bought a Scrabble travel pack...haha...sounds childish huh? Well, it was actually very fun. We had dinner at KFC and played Scrabble there and then. Without reading the full set of rules, we played the game based on our own rules..haha...interesting thing is that by playing the game, we realised tat our vocabulary is shockingly limited! Imagine how kids will laugh at us if they saw us playing...hahahahaha....

    When I returned home, I tried the Scrabble game again late at night and managed to complete all the tiles with a total score of 440. Will try to break my own record next time. ;)

    No comments: