Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 04, 2005

    EARLY XMAS CELEBRATION

    Just returned from a Xmas Celebration at Christine's place. It was fun despite the low turn up, only 11 of us: Christine, Chris, Ian, Adrian, Goh, Kai Ler, Lee, Shu Fang, Xueling, Lynette and Me. Many could not attend coz of the last minute planning...but I guess we cant please everyone. :P

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    We had black pepper turkey, honey roasted ham, chicken & potato pie, quiche, salad and a blackforest log cake from Prima Deli. Christine even prepared spaghetti and other side dishes for us. I brought the Raspberry Liqueur from Perth and a Cabernet Sauvignon which I bought locally. That red wine was a disaster! It was not just bad tasting, Ian found a bug inside as well!!! Way way inferior to the Sandalford Cabernet Sauvignon I tried...shld hv brought my '3 Vines' instead. We finished 1 btl of liqueur and 3 btls of red wine (1 btl was finished by Chris n Goh actually) in total.

    Played darts after the meal and everyone decided to go home by 11 plus. Hope the next gathering will be more fun n with more pple attending.

    No comments: