Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 08, 2005

    HARRY POTTER BOOKS

    Haha! I finally bought my set of Harry Potter story books!!! Popular was having a 20% discount on bestsellers and I decided tat this is the best time for me to buy the books. Went to Popular at Majestic (Chinatown) after work, thinking of finding the books there but silly me...they sell mostly Chinese Books, so I ended up going to Kovan Popular. Bought The Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkhaban, Goblet of Fire and Order of Phoenix (display & last one). However I did not get the Half Blood Prince coz it is hardcover and therefore more expensive. Not sure if they sell tat volume in paperback but will try to find.

    Ended up spending abt $70+...I shld really cut down on my expenses since I spent a lot in Perth...at this rate, I will not have any savings for the next few months. :P

    No comments: