Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 27, 2005

    WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK TODAY??!

    Felt really sucky when I woke up this morning...din like the feeling of gg back to work after a holiday...mood's not there, energy's not there, and basically cannot concentrate at work. Keep on having this naggy feeling tat I shld hv taken leave today...but silly me, come tomorrow, I wld feel the same way if I was on leave today...

    Going to meet Kim and Mabel for dinner after work later at the Hong Kong Cafe at Kovan...my first time going there...hopefully the food is not bad for my throat. I still have my sorethroat...been drowning myself with sweets all day in order not to feel the uncomfortable throat irritating me...urghh! Will miss playing with Charmaine later as she is also coming over tonight...but then, been playing with her so much for the last 4 days tat I guess 1 day away from her wouldnt hurt...hehe...I just feel like relaxing today...maybe she will still be there when I get home later.

    No comments: