Tweet Me

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 18, 2005

    PRAYING, SHOPPING & PLAYING

    Woke up late this morning and missed my jogging again...ah...my determination definitely broke down...boohoohoo...

    Had to go praying...at our Teochew Association down at Geylang. Its an annual thingy tat we go to, so no way to worm out of it. The usual takes place there...burning of joss sticks, some loud chantings and praying, then the loud clanks and music - almost deafening. After tat we queue up for the food...ok lah, quite nice to eat.

    Then, Dad dropped me off at Bugis Junction in the afternoon. I tried for the last time to find the fondue burner...and yipee! Found it at last! And it cost only $15 from Seiyu...how lucky!!! Even bought chocolates so that I can try out the fondue first. But the Cadbury chocolates I bought dun seem to be a good choice coz they are too sweet. Well, I guess I would need to buy some Hersheys chocolates tat are meant for baking.

    My day din end after getting home from shopping...I went over to Bro's place in the evening, this time with my mum...again to play with Charmaine...hehe...she's soooo cute! She dragged my mum to go climb the stairs with her and she walked up 4 storeys...very good accomplishment for a kid below 2 yrs old!

    No comments: